Flange Wafer V Segment Ball Valve for Water:
New product, form a complete set of knife gate valve
1. Connection: Wafer type
2. Body material: WCB & CF8 & CF8M
3. Ball material: SS304 or SS316
4. Seat: SS304+STL or SS316
5. O-ring seal: Viton
6. Spring: SS316
7. Packing: PTFE
8. Bearing: 304+PTFE or 316+PTFE
1. The V type ball valve adopts disc or cylindrical spring loaded moveable metal seat structure provided with compensation character, so no problems such as blocking or release of V type ball valve and seat will occur. The sealing is reliable and the service life is long.
2. The V type notch of the ball plays the shearing function between the metals, so the valve is especially suitable for media of high viscosity, containing fiber, solid granules slurry and paper pulp.
3. According to different service conditions, the metal seated ball and seat sealing face can be subjected to various advanced technologies such as nickel-base alloy(HRC≥60)spray welding, tungsten cobalt alloy(HRC≥70)HVOF coating, suitable for various server service conditions.
4. When the valve is fully opened, the flow is high and pressure loss is low, and the media will not deposit in the middle cavity of valve. The valve has flow characteristics of equal percentage, and the V type ball valve for control purpose has a wide adjusting range with the maximum adjusting ratio of 100:1. In addition, the valve is also provided with precise control and reliable positioning functions.
5. Compact structure, strong adaptability. The V type ball valve for cut-off purpose has good sealing performance and can replace various valves such as gate valve, globe valve, ordinary ball valve and etc.
The connection ends of V type ball valve can be wafer or flange.
1. Construction is as follows:
|- "V" or "O" Port|
|- One Piece Body|
|- Side Entry|
|- One piece body or Bolted Bonnet with spiral-would gasket|
|- Fire Safe Design|
|- Anti-static Design & Blow-out proof stem|
|- Butt Weld Ends to ASME B16.25|
|- Flanged Ends to ASME B16.5|
|- With Top Mounting Flange for Actuator|
2. Main Part & Materials
|Part Names||Part Materials|
|Seat/Seat Ring||PTFE/PPTFE/NYLON/DEVLON/PEEK OR METAL|
|Suitable Medium||W.O.G etc.||HNO3, CH3OOH etc.|
|Suitable Temperature||-29~425 °C||-46~340 °C||-46~340 °C||-196~427 °C||-196~427 °C||-196~427 °C||-196~427 °|