Segmented V Port Ball Valves Pn16/Class150 in Wafer&Flange Ends Wcb/CF8m
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: VQ
- Connection Form: Wafer/Flange
- Nominal Pressure: Pn16/Class150
- Structure: Trunnion
- Function: Adjustment
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage
- Ball: CF8m+Cr
- Operation Type: Freeshaft
- Trademark: Guanli Valve
- Specification: As per order quantity
- HS Code: 848180
- Material: Wcb/CF8m/CF8
- Driving Mode: Freeshaft/Pneumatic/Gear
- Channel: V Port
- Type: V Type Ball Valve
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Body: CF8m
- Seat: F316+Stl
- Availbe Operated Type: Pneumatic,Gear Box,Electric,etc.
- Transport Package: Plywood Cases
- Origin: China
VQ47 Series is a versatile Segmented Ball Valve designed for throttling or on-off applications in various industries including pulp & paper, chemical, power, oil & gas, and mining.
The valve features a characterized ball segment for high range ability with splined stem connection for precise control, maintenance friendly segment-stem assembly, low friction shaft and thrust bearings for longer life, integral actuator mounting pads, and interchangeable seats.
Segmented Valve Body
One piece body design which offers greater rigidity against fluctuating pipe loads.
Available in Flangeless and Flanged Ends.
Perfectly ground spherical surface with rounded edges ensure lower operating torques for metal seated valves.
Hard coated spherical surface prevents galling.
The segment is carefully designed for optimum flow.