Segmented Ball Control Valve, Declutchable Gear Box, Pneumatic
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: VQ647
- Connection Form: Flange
- Nominal Pressure: Pn16
- Structure: Trunnion
- Function: Adjustment
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage
- Ball: CF8m+Cr
- Seat: F316+Stl
- Body Casting: 100% Solid Solution
- Gear Painiting Color: as Per Customer′s
- Connection: En1092
- Transport Package: Plywood Cases
- Origin: China
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Driving Mode: Declutchable Gear Box
- Channel: V Port
- Type: V Type Ball Valve
- Temperature: High Temperature
- Body: CF8m
- Shaft: 17-4pH as Standard
- Optional Seat: F316+Tcc
- Drive: Air Actuated
- Ends: Flange
- Trademark: Guanli Valve
- Specification: As per order quantity
- HS Code: 8481804090
Segmented Ball Control Valve,Declutchable gear box,pneumatic
The Guanli's V Series rotary valve is a throttling control segmented ball valve that provides high flow capacity with optimum characteristics for industrial markets including Pulp and Paper, Refinery, Chemical, and Petrochemical Industries.
V-Port Segmented Control Valve Features:
- 1-pc body design reduces leakage paths.
- V-ball provides large dynamic pass of fluid, including solid particles.
- V-ball with top and bottom bearings reduces operational torque.
- Rotary-valve design allows the cutting of solids between the v-ball and the seats enabling the fluid to pass smoothly without obstructions.
- Spring live-loaded metal seats with Viton or graphite backing.
- soft seats and metal seats to satisfy various applications. Seats can be easily changed in a few simple steps.
- Nearly equal percentage flow characteristic.
- Available in flangeless or flange connection.
- ISO 5211 mounting pad.
- Anti-static device.
- Easy to remove cap design simplifies seat changes and installation of repair kits.
V-Port Segmented Control Valve Applications:
- Slurry and Viscous Fluid
- Powder and Particles in Fluid
- Chips and Fibers in Pulp and Paper Process
- Flow Control
- Pressure Control
- Steam, Gas and Liquid